Friday, August 7, 2009

Terry's Birthday

2moro is my superior birthday,his gf,tiffany planned to organise a birthday party 2nite to surprise him.it is so hard to prepare everythng in office but without my superior notice,like become a thief ha..wana go out shoppping buy foods and present also need to think of a lot excuses,nvr being so stealth before,feel so exciting haha.

aftrnoon after i send promoters to Loreal office for product training,then we start to plan how to fully utilise the short time for preparation..we went so many places:terry's house get bbq ingredient,send promoter back from product training,go damansara jaya get durian for tiff's mum(omg..my car full of durian smell..swt)then go my house get the food that bought last night,send tiffany to damansara Uptown get Play Station 3 as love present,after back office marinated seafood then go down to nicole hotel in kl to get birthday cake...

when reach office,need to quickly buy wrap present paper and help tiff to wrap it nicely and also prepare everything for bbq use..everything start from zero,bbq tools,chair,table..all nt ready..we really run out of time as onli me n tiff cant settle so many thing to give terry a surprise before he back from roadshow at 10pm,so we simply gv an excuse to terry so that can pick up sze chuan from half way of roadshow to come back office n help out..so,me n sze chuan start fire for diff bbq stove..this is the 1st nite i start fire for bbq,fan the fire till my hand nearly paralysis..lol..bt fell so satisfied when see the fire burning :)

event's sample finish distribute at 9.30pm,be informed that they moight come back earlier,we getting nervous.although we already tried our best to do things fast but when all thing settled is already 10.30pm,luckily informed promoters earlier to gv more excuses so that they cant back so early haha..finally everythng going smoothly bt js no enough time to back tiff's house to collect her mum special home made chicken..haih..

i stil suffering in sic,so i cant eat bbq heaty food yet,to stop the temptation infront delicious food,i keep myself busy in helping in bbq n serving food to every1,i became a damn kind person but god know hw suffer for me to look at the tasty food but cant eat,pity...hm...luckily i spent some time for noodle when wanted to avoid traffic jam while on the way back from collect cake in kl..

after bbq finish,found that not enough ice to chill up beer,so we la la li la tam pong to c which 2 loser got to go n search for ice in 1am midnight..wah...so bad luck..it fall on me,wait,c who r the nex 1..omg..is my malay colleague..while every1 teasing him,i quickly sneak out,tak car key,take bag---i would rather go hunt by my own,i feel more safe somehow,lol..i dn even stop for 2nd chat with terry n tiff while passedby them n they wanted to tel me where can get ice at this time dat time my sandle stil hanging on leg(no time to wear properly,ha),scared the moment i stop,give enough time for him 2 chase up,scary..lol..

after i go on my car,my heart beep so fast especialy when saw him slowly walk out though i wil wait for him here..i start to feel bad n told myself i canot b so no manner n i realise my reaction a bit abnormal,bt watudu?i stil scared,lol..so i decided to at least say a bye to him n told him to enjoy i the party,i will go by my own..ha..then i didnt wait to c his respond,straight away step on oil padle n drive without knowing where should i go..

after turn a circle nearby office,suddently recall saw 7-11 in uptown damansara before..then i heading there,finally nought 2 bags of ices,thinking hw to explain my funny n a bit exaggerate reaction 2nite,my mind goes blank n did a big clumpsy mistake following: i drive the wrong way on one wy road..omg...the road was so log n narrow,many cars wanted to backward from their parking lot n nervous make me drive even faster,luckily my skill still work,manage o avoid a lot obstacles..i realise a lot car driver were shocked n look at me while i passing by them,i bet if any1 who saw this at roadside wil guess im either mad o drunk,lol..so scared ppl recognise my car no plate,disgrace penang driver,lol..bt at least im safe hehe..

i got a call from the malay colleague while heading back office,dn dare to pick up,then sze chuan called,scared let every1 in office worry abt me,so js tell him im coming back..when reach office,tiff came out n help me carry the 2 packets of ice n laugh at me dat i scared the malay colleague,hazli so much.haha..i keep telling me he is a good guy,lol..

i dn knw hw 2 ans n scared dn knw hw to face them,so after a while,i also go back d..after i reached home,tiff call me,keep saying thanks to me for help her up so much n ask m i nt happy today?i wanted to say im fine,no problem at all,bt think back my reaction today,i speechless..js tel her dn worry... i realy like this kind of hectic lifestyle,utilise my time n did all i can do s long s usefull to ppl n make ppl happy :) bt undoubtly,its quite tired,lol...

stupid silly me,wat were i thinking?

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Terry!!!
    Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
    hkpanda.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wao...ester,thanks for viewing my blog le hehe..wil help u to tel terry ur wish :)

    ReplyDelete