Saturday, August 8, 2009

can renew road tax d luu..

yea..finally i can renew my roadtax d..haha..yesterda so happy to heard penang uncle said should b settle 1 of my compound d so can try to renew my road tax 2day,,before i go im so scared to saw the post office malay gal who told me i gt 2 go jpj pay compound onli can renew my roadtax,cz if this time 2nd time meet her n cant renew again,n if she recognise me,omg,,so many compound,so paiseh..end up,i thnk to much haha.. without paying single cent for so many compound(i asked him hw much should i pay,bt he say he 1 help me pay didnt chase him so he oso didnt chase me,so act is hvn pay Yet onli,lol...)

after dat,i went to Ipoh Family c doctor as been sick for more than 1 week d,my own method(go pharmacy buy medicine,flu buy vitamin c n tablets,sore throat buy lozenges,cough but cough sirap) not work,cant tahan d,2moro gt to go kuantan,hw to work in terrible cough?in the end,guess hw much i spent for c doctor? RM235!!!!wao..is TWO HUNDRED THIRTY FIVE,lol...act it mostly spent on my lips allergic,doctor recommended a TNS Lip Renewal n Lip plumper from Skinmedica to me,that 1 already cost almost rm200..haih.. hv 2 pay so much before get a kissable lips,lol...nway,hop it really can cure my lips allergic while applying,1st few test,feeeling nt bad,at certain black,dull lips part,i can really c it activate n brought up my lip's natutal redness n pinky from inner..hop a better 2moro will come,the onli way to comfort myselfafter spent so much..==

after c doctor,got informed that need to search for uniform for promoters again,this time is red spagetti strap top..something i tot should b vy easy to get,bt when u intend to purchase,it all playing hiding game with u,end up,i turn over whole uptown boutiques also cant get..damn it..haih..i did my best d,luckily tiff going subang parade later,can shop there for this item oso..

Busy google map for kuantan roadshow n accommodation location after i back office,hope it really help us up nex 2 days,bt so hard to rmb so many new road in short time,pity me nt affort to buy a gps,otherwise i noneed so troublesome oways search way d :'( ..after took the medicine,feel so sleepy while doing sample for kuantan use,bt gt to bite lips make myself awake to continue s nobody help me :'( finally i finish stick ard 1500 promotion card, then help terry n tiff to bbq again cz lasnite food cant finish,,this is the 2nd time i start fire,terry use so much ppr tried to burn the charcoal bt seems no use,seeing fire starter left 2 onli in the end,we gt to tried our best d..i fan the fire til my hand going to paralysis again..2 days continuiously,omg...so hard work for my pity slim hand le..

after thngs settled to bbq,i back to stick samples again,lol..huu..ti 12am finally gt at least 3 boxes..so happy,,go bec home wash cloth,pack luggage,take medicine n slp...

another busy day end~

No comments:

Post a Comment