Wednesday, August 19, 2009

had hair cut n 1st time fishing prawn

had my hair cut at solaris 2day..at 1st,wana trim fringe onli,bt end up cant really match with the whole head so decided to cut over.the stylist was so bad,keep scared me,tot of my hair cuted off d,lol,luckily the result nt bad.hehe..every1 shocked m said i become so mature with this new hair style..

after that,we went to 'king of roast' for roast goose n duck,which the 1st day i last appetide.the dish was nice,bt i stil prefer take chicken o fish,lol...wanted recommend to terry's daddy,bt guess nomatter hw delicous the food there,he wont like it,cz its quite expensive.cost rm30 each person,wao..

then we went for prawn fishing at taman desa.my 1st time fishing prawn,n say that the nextime i fishing prawn stil would b 1st time s throughout 2 hours there,i gt ntg..nt even a single prawn,so sad.. :( at the las min while times up,wanted to keep pole from pond,found that gt prawn on my blade,was so excited,tot i gt 1 finally,so i pull it up strongly,ops..its escape,wah!!!!my 1st prawn gone,y m i act too excited once gt my 1st prawn,js control n b a bit more patient,i wil hv 1 d..:'(nvm,i console myself,its good dat i didnt gt any prawn,at least i dn kill..bt it coas me rm26 for 2 hrs fishing 4 ntg,n the most funny thng is we bring to the restaurant to cook n i share with me.i didnt contribute ntg,tot dn kill that day,bt i eat,lol...somehow i feel its delicious,ah men..

2day i spent the most...

suddently gt invitation from tien seng to go for his bday party after ipoh,was having dilemma cz i wan to work bt wish to bec kampar s well.coincidently,tiff's promoter can work d,i b informed that noneed to b replcment promoter on crocs.yea..im free...the 1st time i apply leave from terry..so happy once gt his approval..my heart start beating fast,wat make me so excited?i dn knw..bt yea..im looking 4ward.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment