Wednesday, August 12, 2009

1 more lesson learned

2day early in the morning,amirul called me,need help 2 find promoters as 9 of his promoters ffk him,he ask my help for finding a few promoters for him at 9.40am for 10am work.omg!!!it was so las minute..nway,i tried to ask my fren,js do my favor 2 him,for his 'sport event',dn plan 2 earn any single cent from him.

in the afternoon,after i call my friend to concern hw is the work onli i found out i gt cheated!!!i was so pissed off when heard that there is no such 'sport event' bt is still ciba vision contact lens road show,he told me promoters work 3 days bt end up privately asked them to work til sunday,yish..my kind of help him find las minute help end up i nearly make my company lost the chance to earn the money as agent,he is cunning to tel me false details when ask for help bt yet im careless nt report to company as 1st reaction..n nw my gals oredi work for him,n he gt their contact d...

i told terry after dat,i knw i was wrong d,i reali feel so guity to being so naive..luckily i gt some guidance from terry n he gave me the chance to learn hw to settle the problem,didnt angry at me o scold me,which i reali appreciate..in the end,things delayed by amirul til 11pm onli settle.. i had my lesson!!!

the 2nd headache thng 2day was,complaits from lancome client.omost the whole company gt scoled,then we brainstrom hw to gv a good explaination..in the end,veronica gt 2 b pull out from this event,2moro cant folo us 4 penang trip d n me gt 2 b the onli replcment,haih...cant reunion long time with my mummy d :( the OT shift that mummy purposely exchange with colleague was wasted,i feel so bad 2 mummy n oso feel sorry 2 tel veronica abt dat..

anyway,everythngs gt to settled.nights falls,gt 2 quickly pack luggage 4 penang trip 2moro...

No comments:

Post a Comment