Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Am i hardworking?

A question asked by my superiers: Am i hardworking?it enlace in my mind for so long time.hardworking,a subjective term,every1 define it in different way..mayb i should have ask a few questions before i answer:
1.)is go work n back home in time consider not hard working?
2.)is oways work extra time in office til late night onli consider hard working?
3.)is hardworking important in working o efficiency?

sometimes i go work n back home in time doesnt mean that i dn harworking as i utilise my working time n even multitasking to complete tasks that given to me.s long s i hv done my part,is it necessary for me to stay back to do nothng bt waste resource in office?wat is the things company need actually?mayb hardworking is a good moral value bt sometimes it caused by uneffieciency of working so that ppl need to use extra time to complete the same task.

anyway it doesnt mean that i dn willing sacrifice my time to be hardworking for company.in fact,i did stayed back work extra til late night for so many times when i feel i need to.

another point,mayb this is nt vy important bt undoubtly it stand some value added marks: I never take leave or even off day from the day i start to work for the company.i know my colleagues n supperiors work 7 days a week also,but the things is,that is their company for most of them,and they can go for private time anytime.mayb we onli can compare 2 ppl with same situation as my family member n friends mostly nt here.not that i purposely dn wan 2 take leave to show the hardworking,but i js feel there is responsibility for me to keep an eye on work while event is running,to ensure thngs go on smoothly n also oways keep myself updated from what had happenned everyday.

hardworking this term shouldnt commented by me but my colleagues n whoever saw my work,even my supperiors.n i believe there are a lot values more important than hardworking.

2 comments:

  1. dismiss early from work is called punctuality.it is also one of the value added marks in our evaluation form ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..yea..hope u r the 1 give me marks in evaluation form :p

    ReplyDelete