Saturday, December 12, 2009

the night of 'princess and the frog'

sat,

because of my hunger,dear dear bring me to breakfast eventhough he is going to late for work 2 hrs..he is a guy who vy passion to his work,i bet no1 can believe he will do this to me...

my mummy white hair realli grow so fast..hm..the resposibility of beautfy her ofcz bear by me la...waited mummy off work back home,i dye hair for her..seeing my achivement on her hair,dark red purple,nt bad,hehe...bt clumpsy me,my hand n her hand also kena the colouring,couldn't wash off :(

dear dear reach me while mummy washing hair...he so kind,after his work,purposely go bought a lot coconut jelly for me n my family...the natural sweetness reali yummy yummy ^^

after that we go eat dinner at his neighbour's prewedding dinner opposite his house,then go eat baskin robbin before movie start..while in the cinema,the no-climax movie,make my dear dear fell asleep a few times,pity him,mus b very tired d..look his cute fell slp(tuk ku) face better than watch at movie screen.. >.<

when we walk out from theather after movie,surpriseinglydear dear sharp eye sight saw jit choon standing in front washroom like waiting ppl..my naughty dear dear pull me hide aside wanted to catch who is choon waiting,haha..luckily a while later i peep again lo,cause choon was dissapeared...lol

then onli dear dear cal n kacau choon then we 2 pairs couple go to the nearby mamak for supper..ofcz,noneed to mention,my dear dear nt onli knw my choice of drink,he even knw the 2nd choice cause the 1st choice was sold out.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment