Thursday, December 10, 2009

back penang for great grandma funeral

received my great grandma passed away news,decided 2 bec penang on thurs night as fri is the funeral..

once i got down the bus at bus terminal in butterworth,the 1st 1 i c is my deardear warm smile n walking 2 me,feel so great ^^

then we go back to his work plc and settle some work before we go for dinner..then we go n wash out my 2R pics to keep in each of our wallet,hehe..so that he could c me anytime anywhere..

my dear realli sayang me,knw my favourite included meal,shows hw much he care for me ^^ so he bring me to a korean restaurant for dinner.. he is the onli person i wonldn't shy to coquetry to even at public area..hehe..

after that we go funeral,naturally he met all my relatives..again,the onli bf i ever brought to my family n relatives..

after sent my sister back home,we go hunt for supper...too bad,a lot stalls were closed by the time we reach..we went so many places,haih..i realli bad luck on food.. at last,we go the coffee shop opposite PCGHS,without any words from me,the food n drink he ordered so suit me le,dear dear n me eat fried oyster without oyster,we eat egg fried onli,hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment