Sunday, December 13, 2009

delay 1 day back kampar

this is sunday,

we slp til the sun hanging in the middle of sky... his mum's cook,fried bihun so nice wei !!!

after pack up my luggage,we went 2 eat famous laksa in farlim for tea,then go n buy my back kampar bus ticket..bt,the earliest ticket can get is the nex day evening,luckily my exam is on tue,huu...

and,yea...im so lucky,dear dear's family gt 1 seat extra in his neighbour wedding dinner later,dear dear can bring me go le ^^

after get ready at home,dear come n pick me up...

dear dear said,he realli happy babe can accompany him for this dinner >.<

back home,dear dear's facebook so many comment as he uploaded our pics up in morning,immediately a lot bullet shoot him in comment cause we realli never talk las time eventhough same class 2 years,no one ever relate both of us,haha..

after whole day tiredness,dear dear suppose to fall slp vy fast,bt my lovely dear dear wanted to appreaciate my limited time in penang,so we chat a lot,i realli happy when dear dear said im the most perfect gf for him and he never have such a strong feeling to a girl before..

this night,dear dear sing song to amuse me to sleep eventhough he is having terrible sore throat,no1 can imagine how much he sayang me..this is a sweet sweet night ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment