Friday, July 24, 2009

MCD's 'Toto'

lancome roadshow went to The Weld,KL..heard that MCD nw gt 10 choices of mcvalue lunch,co we decided to eat MCD after 1st session work time..i wanted to order drumstick spicy chicken,bt all sold out,left chicken wings onli,farce to change 2nd choice,mcchicken burger..

i can stand for the hunger,enjoy it at starbuck before the rest come back.eat ill half way,suddenly saw red vain from the burger meat,i pull it out to show to other promoters..who knows,it create some chaos,every1 tot dat is a worm,1 of the promoter who studying law even encourage to take back to MCD and complaint.i wanted to but nt dare,after struggling quite some while,my superior help me to make the complaint.Finally they appologise 2 me n change a new set for me so i gt 2 eat fresh spicy chicken drumstick yea...it make me happy for so long time haha

y it make me so happy?cz for me,it is nt surprise 2 c vain in chicken bt js bcz the retaurant is intenational brand,so i can complaint with assured n bold with justice..

the extra happy of day.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment