Tuesday, July 28, 2009

is talkative a fault?

it is so dissapointed to heard that,im having a negative image among collegues,bt the most dissapointed is beyond my hard work, my superior judge me negative js bcz i can talk n mix with guy?i do interact a lot with girls also,in fact,i think i interact with girls much more than guy bt y ppl oways onli can see somthng they want to see or something they like to see?ppl tend to uncontiously ignore if u make 10 same gender friends,bt will vy sensative if u js talk with 2 opposite genders..

it is so sad when knw that being mistaken,n i cant explain,cz they actually nvr show wat they feel towards me infront of me,n i knw there is no point 2 explain,cz no1 will believe,they r indulging in their on imagination eventhough they've nvr see anything with their eye..all te way,i tot to b a superior,they r more experience to c the cruel world,at least they know how to judge ppl,bt it seems im wrong..

i've asked myself,do i ever did nthng wrong?Y is gossip everywhere?should i change?bt is it my fault?luckily my roomate,xiao ting consulted me,if i oways want to satisfied other ppl,then i will lost myself.every1 in the world i using their own ruler to measure other,every1 limitis diff,we cant espect every1 like us,know us,at least found 1 o 2 in a life time then it is pretty lucky d,mayb this is the most natural human being.s long s i knw wat m i doing,dats enough.

I AM WHO I AM...

No comments:

Post a Comment