Thursday, May 7, 2009

Feel helpless

At this late night,i really feel so hopeless to even get a creadit in ct which a test i would sit for in the coming 32hrs later.i was planned to utilize the time left after today's paper,but god know what foolish thngs i've spent the time on:sleeping,pasar malam-ing,talk cock-ing,and directionless strolling on internet and even blogging now..i know some part in my unfathomable mind is so reluctant 2 read it,and it has shown through my actions:i would rather do watever no value-added activities instead of sit down and struggling on ct...

While the fears striking to me,im actually thinking of someone could be by my side and physically help me.Sadly,i cant thnk of anyone at this moment.The one last time i used to called up when im feeling down,Vixard was told me better not to keep contact anymore since few weeks ago..Heng chia,the only one i have been studying with in this exam period,is nw busy memorizing by his own..Terence,he is at so far right now and not feeling well and i bet like what he always told me:he didnt/not yet finish study..My motivation is even searer when i saw melissa's personal message written she really need help on this sub..smart and assiduous like her also couldn't cope it well,not to mention the noob 1 like me..

All i can say is,i really HATE Comm Theory!!! it's just some useless theories created by dawdle moron,but student suffer..and it cause the 4th broke of my spec!!!yish...

Now,is time to pause pouring blame on ct,and face the fact:back to study(wish my attempt will be success and the sleep worm do not attack or even get close to me)

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps i might not able to give u any help in your current paper.
    But i think i could give u some moral support that could boost up your mentally spirit.
    I guess there's no point blaming on the one who created it cause that's what you paid to study for right ;)
    Don't give up ! You're not a noob cause everyone was born with their own strengths and weaknesses.
    Born being that way is not what you wished but you can try putting more effort to improve it.
    You do have something that you're good in. =]

    ReplyDelete